- 0 :-
The “Comfort Line” buccal tubes are distinguished by greater patient comfort and enhanced convenience for the practitioner: They feature a modified convertible cap that is closed over the entire slot length, an enlarged and rounded insertion funnel that makes for easier archwire insertion and an overall flatter and more anatomically curved profile that ensures greater intraoral comfort.
In “Comfort Line 3D”, the latest-generation, the bonding strength has been optimised despite the pad being smaller. This is all thanks to the smart 3D base design, which provides higher bonding strength whilst maintaining more secure and more comfortable debonding. Comfort Line 3D buccal tubes are available with an anatomical indent for easier placement on the tooth.
- Improved intraoral comfort due to flat, highly rounded body
- Quick and easy insertion of archwires due to the enlarged insertion funnel
- Modified convertible cap that is closed over the entire slot length
- Easier placement using the optional anatomical indent
Additional advantages of Comfort Line 3D
- Nickel free and therefore suitable for allergy sufferers
- Debonding poses no problems thanks to one-piece production