- 0 :-
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
A U-shaped occlusal retractor with handle. Intended for retraction of lips and cheeks while taking mandibular and maxillary occlusal photos.
The angle provides wrist comfort
- The forked is intended to be inserted on the arch to keep lips retracted for better occlusal view when using a mirror.
- The ridge in the ach gives cleaner looking pictures of the occlusal plane
- Gives good exposure of the occlusal arch
- Smooth edges gives maximum patient comfort without interfering with frenulum
- The retractor can be operated by the patient.
- Two sizes for upper/lower arch alt. children/adult
- Size: Two sizes, small “fork” is for children, while the larger fork is designed for adolescent and adult patients.
- Cleaning: Autoclavable 121 Degrees Celsius or cold sterilizable
- Material: Medical grade polycarbonate (PC)