Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
D-Light Pro is a high-performance dual-wavelength curing light developed to broaden your options: efficient light-curing of course, but much more besides.
It offers two curing programs with dual wavelength: High Power (1400mW/cm2) for all routine cases, and Low Power (700mW/cm2) when it is preferable to limit heat generation - for instance in deep cavities when the preparation comes close to the pulp. Thanks to the blue & violet LEDs used in these two curing modes, D-Light Pro can efficiently polymerise all light-cured dental materials.
Besides, D-Light Pro also offers a unique Detection Mode based on near-UV light only. This violet light will enable you to spot what is not always visible to the naked eye: from infected dentin to plaque, micro-leakage, fluorescent restorations or excess cement, cracks...
D-Light Pro also features a very light & thin handpiece, which can be manipulated just like a hand instrument and offers maximum comfort for both patient and clinician.
Last but not least, the handpiece can be fully autoclaved (once electronic components & battery have been removed) – ensuring optimal hygiene and eliminating risks of cross-contamination.
- Two curing programs: High Power for maximum efficiency and Low Power to limit heat generation in sensitive cases
- A unique Detection mode to see the invisible (bacterial activity, fluorescent restorations, cracks...)
- A fully autoclavable handpiece for maximum hygiene
- A very light & thin design offering an excellent intraoral access and increased comfort for patient & clinician
- Two batteries to never run out of power