Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Flow Tain L.V. (Low Viscosity) - Flowable Light Cure Composite
The composite is highly polishable which will reduce wear and enhance patient comfort. When cured, has low modulus of elasticity and is not as brittle as conventional composites.
Even though Flow Tain L.V. is a flowable material, the thixotropic properties prevent slumping for better control.
Using the tips provided, Flow Tain L.V. is easily injected onto lingual surfaces and across fiber splints.
Also available in regular viscosity: Flo Tain Regular Viscosity
- Needle Tip Dispenser
- Using Tips Provided, these materials are easily injected onto custom pads
- Low modulus of elasticity to resist breakage
- Highly filled to bridge gaps between custom pads and tooth surface
- 1.5 g Flow Tain L.V. syringe with tips
- Lingual retainer adhesive
- Attachments on thermoplastic tooth aligning products
- Splinting material (e.g fibers)
- Indirect bonding adhesive
- Arch wire stops
- Invisalign™ attachments