Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
When reducing, finishing and polishing enamel in orthodontics (stripping), care must be taken to avoid grooves and scratches.
It is also important to proceed systematically, following a coarse-to-fine sequence in selecting grits.
Unlike manual strips, the Ortho-Strips One-sided provide rapid, controlled enamel reduction followed by polishing without
unnecessary removal of healthy tooth substance and preserving the adjacent teeth.
- Flexible strips, one-sided diamond coating.
- 6 different grits: 08, 80, 60, 40, 25 and 15μm strips for reduction, contouring, finishing and polishing.
- Left (“L“) and right (“R“) versions for mesial and distal in the upper and lower jaw.
To be used in combination with Intensiv Swingle, WG-69
- Opening and enlargement of the interdental spaces in orthodontics without iatrogenic damage to adjacent teeth
- One-sided proximal contouring, finishing, and polishing
- Preservation of healthy tooth substance in the adjacent teeth
- Rapid and controlled enamel reduction
- No injuries to patient (lips) or dentist (fingers)