Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Ortho Easy – Skeletal anchorage made easy
Do you want to solve anchorage tasks reliably and effectively?
Then you should get to know OrthoEasy® mini implants from FORESTADENT. OrthoEasy® pins come with a self-cutting thread and colour-coded lengths for quick identification.The vestibular OrthoEasy® mini implants employ a bracket design screw head with a double cross slot .022” x .025” and a rounding on the inside, allowing wire sizes up to .019” x .025” to be used.
- Small inventory of screws covers most treatment options.
- Limited additional instruments required
- Self-drilling insertion
- Easy insertion with low torque, thanks to sharklike cuts
- Primary stability thanks to a compression step in the last pitch
- Multiple connection possibilities through refined head design
- Good hold in the insertion tool thanks to the hexagon head, offering increased leverage
- Optimum control of the slot position during insertion thanks to coloured laser marking on the blade
- High level of patient comfort thanks to reduced vertical head height
- Visual differentiation thanks to colour-coding
- Bio-compatible through titanium grade 5 alloy