- 0 :-
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Five strands wrapped around one, Penta-One Wire combines three important features, making it the wire of choice for initial leveling and aligning where teeth are severely malposed. Exceptional wire for lingual retainers and perio splinting.
Features and Benefits of Penta-One Straight Lengths
• Coaxial design (5 wires wrapped around one) presents a tightly twisted and very smooth surface in the bracket slot—less friction and resistance so that forces are lighter
• Core in the center provides the stability for the coaxial design
• Exceptional flexibility in cases where teeth are very crowded— you can engage lingually malposed teeth, no matter how positioned
• Low wire stiffness allows all brackets to engage easily without wire taking a permanent set
• Wide working range provides ability to move teeth without undue discomfort to patient
• Recommended for initial treatment phases
• Will not fray when cut
• Natural Broad and Standard archforms
• 14" (35.6 cm) lengths may be soldered
• Round sizes only
• 10 per tube