- 0 :-
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
SARA® - Sabbagh Advanced Repositioning Appliance for efficient non-compliance treatment of class II cases
The Sara® is a stationary telescopic appliance with exchangable outer spring (3N/4N), which allows an effectibe therapy, independent of the patient’s cooperation, of class II cases without the need for extraction or surgery . The technology, developed in collaboration with Dr. Aladin Sabbagh, is based on combining the Herbst appliance and the Jasper Jumper with the objective of pooling the advantages of these two technologies. The result is a force system with an external spring which is compatible with all the fixed bracket systems. It is attached to the upper jaw mesially in the headgear tube. This not only makes the handling much easier, but also reduces mucous membrane irritations.
Max. opening path: 50 mm
Min. opening path: 18,5 mm
External diameter: 3,9 mm
Treatment effects of SARA®
- Restoring the masticatory function
- Stimulating the adaptive growth of the mandible (Progressive bite jumping concept)
- Growth inhibition of the maxilla
- Dentoalveolar occlusion compensation (elastics replacement)
- Distalization of the maxillary teeth (headgear effect)
- Mesilization of the teeth in the mandible/gap closure (aplasia)
- Proclination of the mandibular incisors